New email feature added: see item 8 and for full details of Wachters' Distributor Personal Web Sites see: http://www.wachtersdistributor.com/
Some Features and Benefits of your Wachters Distributor Web Site:
1. Your contact page modifiable by you at any time using a WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) editor. (If you are technically proficient you may also edit the html code directly. Just check the html box on the "modify info" screen.)
2. A "Become a Distributor" link on your web page that automatically lists you as the upline distributor, so you get the new distributor in your downline.
3. Your own web address URL as above to advertise your web site.
4. All orders placed on your web site are credited to you automatically.
5. UPS shipping rates and services are calculated in real time for each order. There are no flat rates, so you are not subsidizing shipments to other distrubutors or customers..
6. You get credit on a rotating basis with other distributor web site owners for any anonymous orders placed at www.wachters.com.
7. Any email addresses entered by you or other visitors to your web site, into the Newsletter/Weekly Special popup box or link, are linked back to your web site when the Weekly Special is sent out.
8. "subscribers": click this link to view or delete the newsletter/weekly special email subscribers for your site.
9. Web Statistics: At the bottom left of your web site you will see 2 numbers: The first is the number of individual users who have viewed your site and the second is the number of page hits. These figures are cumulative. The number of hits, usually 10 times more than the number of page hits is not displayed.
10. "order history": click this link to see all orders made from your site. You can use this to see your total RPV for each month to maximize your bonus cheque. The RPV amount only applies to the orders made through your site, not to any orders phoned in or faxed to the head office.
11. Your web site is listed with other Wachters Distributor web sites at www.wachtersdistributor.com . The listing is chronological with the first person to apply listed first in each State.
AOL Users: AOL uses a proprietary version of Internet Explorer. DO NOT use this version, you will not be able to modify your information. USE the standard version of MS Internet Explorer - just click on the Internet Explorer icon on your desktop.
If you require more information or have any problems, please contact the webmaster at: email@example.com